Friday, March 3, 2017

Sewing Expo two days left!

It's a Northwest favorite!!
Held at the Puyallup fairgrounds
The  Pacific Northwest Sewing expo!

If you live in the Seattle, Olympia, Bellingham area 
it's not too far to go for great sewing classes
Vendors galore
and just Fun Sewing events.  
It's a four day event with only
Saturday and Sunday left.

If you want to pick up some Lutterloh patterns
or just watch a Demo
Look who is at the Expo!



Sewing and Stitchery Expo 
 March 2nd  - March 5th 2017 
at the Washington State Fairground in Puyallup,
$14 at the door, hours 8:30am-6pm and 8:30am-4:00pm

Say Hi to my friend Annette, 
she is doing classes for Shannon Fabrics.  
Tell her I sent you!

4 comments:

  1. I was at the Pacific Northwest Sewing Expo and saw this demo. I love the concept so I bought a system. What I really like about it is that each pattern can be fit to any size person with the measurements. I have three daughters so I look forward to making clothes for all of us with this. I'll be browsing your blog. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Did you get your kit at the Expo? Are you ready to get started? On our right sidebar I have numbered our postings. Start at #1 and read step by step what every starting Lutterloh pattern maker needs to know. Let us know how we can help.
    Enjoy sewing for those daughters, I had 4 to sew for and loved this system!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog. I recently bought the system at an exhibition in the uk, unfortunately I didn't pick up the free vest pattern that I think I desperately need in order to make some adjustments. Do you have any idea how I can get hold of one so I can start making clothes that (hopefully) actually fit my sadly sagging 60 year old body for the first time in ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, making the vest tells us how our bust, shoulders, waist and hips will fit the patterns. It even helps us get the length of our body from shoulder to hips all we have to figure out after that is how long we want our skirts and pants! I see our link to Lutterloh's Vest pattern no longer works. I will try to put a copy on our web site. Look for it!

      Delete